Old September 29th 03, 09:34 PM
Lance Adair

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
In , "Brainbuster"
wrote:

snip
Please show proof... where is the post?

Oh bloody hell, can't you and "George" shut the **** up? You blame him, he
blames you, but you BOTH are assholes for eating up so much newsgroup

space with
your insignificant little whinings -- BOTH OF YOU -- SHUT THE **** UP!!!

which george are you talking about frank, the one your portraying or the
real one?

It takes a man to walk away from a fight -- so who is going to prove

himself?
Will it be you, Brain? Can you prove your namesake? Or will it be

"george", a
troll that you already know won't stop posting? Get a ****ing clue!

Hey Frank you dont want to let the cat out of the bag do you?

Or are you going to whine about how who is "the man"? Tell ya what, Brain:

I'm
sick of you, I'm sick of Twisty (hey Mopar, I told you that he couldn't

ignore
me), I'm sick of "George", and I'm sick of all the hypocrites that whine
incessantly about trolls but feed them nonetheless -- and feed them as if

they
were ready for the auction block!!!

Do you want to make a statement, Brain? Then STFU! Because you are doing

NOTHING
to help and doing EVERYTHING to keep this troll war going. Keep it up and

you
will have no more integrity than Hypocrite Homoshark. Do you want THAT?

We had a decent technical discussion a few weeks ago. Don't blow it.