Old March 18th 04, 04:41 AM
Old Ed

Ahhh, enigmatic as usual! ;-) But let me guess:

Do you have alternate attachment points for one or both end(s)
of the antenna, and transfer said end(s) manually from one
attachment to the other?

If so, I would probably call the process "limited re-orientation"
or some such, vs. "rotation." But it's your antenna, so you get to
call it whatever you'd like.

And I guess there's no joy on modelling the average gain of
said antenna over azimuth. Oh well, it was a nice thought. 8-(

Good DX es 73, Ed

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
Old Ed wrote:
But we were discussing the 130 footer, used on 30m.
If you can rotate that one, I'm impressed.

Actually, I can rotate that 130 ft dipole. I live on a
triangular shaped lot so I can rotate it about 60 degrees
from either end. Presently, I have it oriented so the cloverleaf
lobes point toward the world's land masses on the higher bands.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp