Old October 4th 03, 01:03 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Twistedhed wrote:

Hey 102, where were ya' today, bud? Minnesota was in there all day
long,,,,,I know the season is here when I hear folks calling for Pepper
again,,I can't hear him yet, but I will. 413, I heard your numbers
called today,,seems everyone and their brutha was talking to Colorado
today...haha! Who WAS that masked cb bandit truckin' along the
Interstate?,,,,ah,,I'll never tell! LOL! Y'all have fun! Ears are on!
Time to shut the VHF off. It's the time-of-the-season! (Zombies,,,,and
NOT "Rob"!)

i was hoping there would be no conditions for a few more months as the
jogunn is down...can always slap up the big stick but it doesn't compare.

Buy a beam, you cheap baster!

**** off you cheaper baster ;o

http://www.jogunn.com/jgstar.htm

5+5 star was taken down. got a new yaesu rotor as the old yaesu rotor
had a water intrusion problem....the big stick has been layin' in the
weeds for the past 8 years so we'll see if it works...