Old October 4th 03, 03:59 AM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

Default Poor mopedophile: craves N8

Steveo wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)

wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)

wrote:
What a rich fantasy life these keyclownz lead.

No fantasy, dogie. Step up, you chicken-**** coward.

Sorry N8 does not answer keyqueenz fan letters anymore

He's a bigger coward than you. I know that's hard to believe.

Look mopedophile, we know you are upset but hey you can't expect N8 to
pay attention to you every time you post, he is a busy man with an
adult life. now maybe if you did something special like wrote a nice
story about how you think about him when you are cutting lawns or
shoveling snow or you could even draw something on a paper plate with
crayon and post it here to share with us that would get his attention.