Old October 4th 03, 04:08 AM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

Default MOPEDOPHILE: N8 GROUPIE?

Steveo wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)
wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)

wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)
wrote:
What a rich fantasy life these keyclownz lead.

No fantasy, dogie. Step up, you chicken-**** coward.

Sorry N8 does not answer keyqueenz fan letters anymore

He's a bigger coward than you. I know that's hard to believe.

Look mopedophile, we know you are upset but hey you can't expect N8 to
pay attention to you every time you post,

So you answer for him? You want to be like adair, a blowhard coward.

Hey dillweed I am just giving you advice. Your the one who is crying
like a lovesick puppy for N8 to answer you.