Old March 18th 04, 10:28 AM
Mark Keith

"aunwin" wrote in message I have personally informed
you that EZNEC was not a suitable vehicle for this work but you proceded on
the point that you were proficient in any sort of computor programing,

BTW, since your memory is suspect, and seems to be failing...I did NOT
use EZNEC. I only have the eznec demo, and the demo did not have
enough segments to be able to model that with reliable results. "I
think it would have been good enough for gov work though." As far as
programming, what does that have to do with anything? I "program"
flight sim software. Not antenna modeling software. What does my
programming abilities have to do with your antenna, or the modeling of
it? Thats easy...None. MK