Old March 18th 04, 04:29 PM
Mark Keith

(Mark Keith) wrote in message . com...

On reflection, I guess I got a little testy with Art. But he provoked
me...
But I do apologize for the somewhat nasty comments.. But, I do not
suffer fools well.
Anyone can look in google, and read the threads themselves. When I
modeled that antenna, I nearly had to jump through hoops to get an
accurate description, but I finally got his ok, as all can read. I
modeled the thing exactly as he described, eventually, and the results
did not agree with his ideas. What was his only comment to the whole
ordeal and modeling exercise?

"quote"
"Good for you Mark! You have done a lot of good work on it' and you
got
so close.
So we put you down for " it won't work as stated,"Your opinion is as
good as any and you are not beating around the bush or hedging
Have a great week end
Art"

Unquote...

Note the "you came so close"....ONLY if I had results that agreed with
his, whole the results have been final. The results of the modeling
did not suit him, so he had no further comment. I see no claim above
that I "butchered" the model or diagram of the 20m dipole involved.
Only in the beginning, when I doubled the size to 40m. This was before
his thread "a tutorial", so I had no way of knowing what band he
wanted.

The links to the threads involved can be read at these URLS. They link
to my search, but will read the whole threads.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...Db%26a s_mind
3D12%26as_minm%3D7%26as_miny%3D2002%26as_maxd%3D18 %26as_maxm%3D9%26as_maxy%3D2002%26safe%3Dimages

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...Db%26a s_mind
3D12%26as_minm%3D7%26as_miny%3D2002%26as_maxd%3D18 %26as_maxm%3D9%26as_maxy%3D2002%26safe%3Dimages

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...Db%26a s_mind
3D12%26as_minm%3D7%26as_miny%3D2002%26as_maxd%3D18 %26as_maxm%3D9%26as_maxy%3D2002%26safe%3Dimages

Art, if two years later, you don't like the model, do it yourself,
and post the results for inspection. Just quit all this whining.
Whine, whine, whine...Thats what gets my goat...And this whining
involved me....MK