Old October 8th 03, 04:53 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , "Hypocrite Landshark"
wrote:

"jim" wrote in message ...

Frank Gilliland wrote:
In , jim wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote:

snip

Why don't you put the same question to Hypocrite Landshark, Dickhed Cranium, gw,
etc, etc? There are trolls on both sides, and I'll bet that most of them swing
both ways under different identities just to stir up trouble.

why do you propogate the nonsense by name calling.

What does it matter which name I use for someone that posts anonymously?
It doesn't.

thought you were
affiliated with a school.

Quite a few years ago....

is this what you impress upon your students if
indeed you are an instructor/teacher/mentor?

My students all knew my name, and I knew all of their names. And there were a
few things I constantly reinforced:

1. Think for yourself. In your post you stated the opinion that techs like Toll
and Eitner left because of pressure from the "frequency cops". Is that -your-
opinion, or is it someone else's opinion with which you agree?

more like they left due to the personal flame wars and general crap that
was flying around here. noticed you didn't mention amor powers. do you
recall her posts?

2. Think logically. You have been reading the newsgroup for a while, and by now
you should have seen that I have been involved in plenty of legal discussions.
Does that make me a "frequency cop"? Well, you should have also noticed that I
have taken part in many technical discussions, some of which dealt with the
quality of amps -- IOW, I have provided info on how CBers can tell a good amp
from a bad amp. If I was a "frequency cop", why would I do that?

can't argue about you posting helpful bits. its the twisty wars that
makes one wonder...

3. Verify the facts. The facts are that CBers in this newgroup talk about CB,
and the rest are trolls. They are not keyclowns, they are not AKC, they are not
freebanders or frequency cops. They are trolls. As for the voodoo-techs, they
left not because of opposition to their legal position, but because they were
publically spanked for spewing their ridiculous techno-babble.

publically spanked is a matter of conjecture here. see 1 above.

4. Never assume. When you agree with someone's opinion without verifying the
facts and logic supporting that opinion, you are assuming that someone else has
already done so. Many times (if not most of the time) that is not the case. And
it's NEVER the case with Twistedhed's opinions.

ignore him just as some people ignore the hateful homo posts.

5. Safety.

agreed

I'll agree with Jim. Frank you are not
a dumb person, but sometimes I do
believe you let your ego get in the way.

Nobody asked for your opinion.

What Jim has said is good sound
advice. You know as well as I that if
George stopped harassing people, Doug stopped his foul, vulgar posts more
cb talk would happen, legal and or illegal,
at least it would be radio talk.

It wouldn't hurt if you quit your incessant trolling for trolls.

I'm getting
ready to install a larger alternator, radio,
antenna mount (that's the hard part, don't
want to cut or make any holes in the Bronco)
so I can get a vehicle back on the air.

Your mother must be proud.

Hypocrite Landshark

Go away already.