Old October 8th 03, 10:26 PM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

Steveo wrote in message ...
"Landshark" wrote:
"Randy" wrote in message
.. .

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Randy" wrote:
Have any of you whom continually flame one another given any
thought of how ridiculous you sound? It sounds like some remedial
class of high school dropouts verbally attempting to one-up each
other. PEOPLE! Get a life! PLEASE.

**** that, Randy. Dogie is done raining terror on this group.

If you don't like it, plonk me. sorry

Mope, I understand your feelings entirely, but stooping to his level
is, IMHO, much below anyone in this NG. He's a moron, and nothing will
change that. He has his own tunnel versioned view of why is so unhappy,
and he thinks CB is it. His views could not be further from the truth.
He is a simplistic little child who happens to inhabit a man's body. He
has picked this newsgroup to try to inflame some sort of moral war that
he can't win. He thinks he can win, and for whatever reasons, those of
you whom chose to debate with him are fueling his fire. Ignore the
putz and let him bash himself to death on the keyboard. He's not worth
your time.

-R-

I think that was very well said Mopar,
what do you think? Oh, by the way.........
........ Just the stroppe stickers and the 2
Bronco emblems left (Bitchen looking!!)

Landshark

Thanks Shark. I know I'm ****ing off friends while I'm ****ing
up dogie, I hope they'll forgive me too.

Your not ****ing anyone up except for maybe yourself as in damaging
your overstreched anal passage. This is all your fault. You,
peepeeholic, you have brought all this upon yourself. You cannot
escape, you cannot strike back, you cannot do anything, peepeeholic.
You are our puppet.