Old October 8th 03, 09:54 PM
Smell My Finger

"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
m...
Oh, you may claim you don't have AoL, but you've posted from it in
the past,

I have? Prove it! Oh thats right you can't prove anything.

If it isn't you, you're terribly sensitive about it. If it wasn't you,
you'ld ignore the post (that's the logic you've used). Obviously, it
was you.

Why should I stand by and let you keep accusing me of something I didn't do?
When have I used that logic? Proof? Obviously your an asshole no matter what
I say, nor what even though your just throwingh out accusations . LOL I
remember they called you Steve, boy didn't you have a fit about that, If it
wasn't you why would you care?? That is your logic. So anyhow dick breath,
Prove that i have an aol account and prove it by somethin tangible not your
opinion. and don't post the forged that isn't me that is one
of your cronies playing games as usual.