Old October 9th 03, 01:25 PM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

Steveo wrote in message ...
(Citizens For A Keyclown Free Environment) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
(Auctions croak here) wrote:
Go suck a dick, you cum slurping piece of faggot ****

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your new group, dogie.

alt.dogie.is.an.idiot is where you should always post.

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your new ISP. Now, shut up
you cum eating faggot.

Wrong again, porko. I still have the same isp I've had for years.

BTW, I created this NG just for you. ( you're special)

You are too...unfortunately you are in special education. Too bad
about your Downs Syndrome, queerboy.

You don't get it do ya? Ya REALLY don't. Making you setup that
NG...ahahah....what a hoot. A total expression of your inability to do
anything about the AKC. You show how frothingly desperate you are with
each new attempt. I couldn't get this much entertainment with the
Total Choice Package. You are a good little obedient Pomeranian. Too
bad the AKC neutered ya, huh?