Old October 10th 03, 07:41 AM
Brainbuster

tomagain wrote in message ...
Sorry for the multiple post. I kept getting server errors....

I got exactly the same a little while back. unless your system gets a
"received" reply from the server, it will keep trying to send it again.
My system sent quite a few copies, until I disconnected, reconnected, and
tried again.

As for your CB problem, it sounds like the radio is a grounded chassis
type.. and the supply is disconnected on the negative side. Check the
power lead black wire, the wires from the socket to the board, any coils
from the socket to the board, and any PCB tracks from the neative PCB
connection to the main negative foil on the board.

Regards,

Peter.