Old March 18th 04, 11:00 PM
Dirk Bruere at Neopax

"John Woodgate" wrote in message
I read in sci.electronics.design that CW
wrote (in ) about 'Cellphones and
Bombs', on Thu, 18 Mar 2004:
You can try to ratioanlize it as much as you want. The willfull
electronic interference of a radio service is a crime. Did you read the
part of my post about signal blocking? I thought not. Go back and try
again. If a terorist is going to strike, he is going to strike. The
Department of Homeland Paranoia is not going to be able to do anything
about it.

I am ALMOST old enough to remember a similar idea held in UK and Europe
before WW2, that 'the bomber (aircraft) will always get through'. The
RAF pretty well disproved it.

They did not disprove it.
All they disproved is the notion that a war can be won by air power alone.

--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
The political party for the new millennium
http://www.theconsensus.org