Old October 10th 03, 01:44 PM
Richard Cranium

"Smell My Finger" wrote in message ...
"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
m...
Oh, you may claim you don't have AoL, but you've posted from it in
the past,

I have? Prove it! Oh thats right you can't prove anything.

If it isn't you, you're terribly sensitive about it. If it wasn't you,
you'ld ignore the post (that's the logic you've used). Obviously, it
was you.

Why should I stand by and let you keep accusing me of something I didn't do?
When have I used that logic? Proof? Obviously your an asshole no matter what
I say, nor what even though your just throwingh out accusations . LOL I
remember they called you Steve, boy didn't you have a fit about that, If it
wasn't you why would you care?? That is your logic.

No, Georgie-girl; that is your logic. That is exactly what you
said back then, as you are quite aware. And you are capable of looking
into the archives to see what you posted.

I cared only because an innocent person was getting smeared by a
ravenous pack of bozos, namely DouGay, you, and the non-existent Aanal
Aaron.

I love it: "When have I used that logic?" immediately followed by the
use of said logic! Gawd, you are such an idiot!

So anyhow dick breath,
Prove that i have an aol account and prove it by somethin tangible not your
opinion. and don't post the forged that isn't me that is one
of your cronies playing games as usual.

You would never admit that you have or had access to AoL, but you are
an acknowledged liar so it doesn't matter what you say. Maybe if you
didn't post from dozens of phoney addresses or you didn't post nuttin'
but trash talk, people wouldn't accuse you of things you might or
might not have done. Ever think of that? Of course not; you're too
busy TROLLing all the time.

I'm sorry you're so paranoid, Georgie-girl, but I don't have any
"cronies". I'm not like you thank goodness.