Old March 18th 04, 11:16 PM
Bob Miller

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 17:18:56 -0600, "Harold Burton"
wrote:

"Jim Volstad" wrote in message
I am planning a vertical antenna in my back yard and was wondering if

there
is a product that will allow me to have a SO-239 to SO-239 connection
through the house wall?

Jim Volstad
WA0TRY

I saw an ad on the net recently that included extra long barrel connectors
with
lock nuts. I think they came in several lengths with the longest being 6 or
8
inches long. The std size are about 1 1/2 inches and are used to join
lengths
of coax. If they can be found long enough that might do what you're wanting
to do.

Harold
KD5SAK

Looking at my book from the Wireman -- he has the double-female barrel
connectors, with locking nuts, in various lengths up to 12 inches. I'd
imagine others have them, too.

Bob
k5qwg