Old March 18th 04, 11:23 PM
Lloyd Mitchell

without a doubt, i can highly recommend screwdriver type made by talheel
antennas in NC. those antennas are great! I like them better than the high
serrias and even home made ones that are cheaper.

go to http://www.tarheelantennas.com/

"Jeremy Salch" wrote in message
Butch wrote:

You need a Predator. Do a search for "predator antenna" Made for RVs
and SUVs!

Butch KF5DE

Jeremy Salch wrote:
Anyone ever setup a screwdriver on a RV and have it work very well ?

I have one installed but it preforms very poorly compared to
how well it worked on my car.

I think it is not working very well because the entire antenna is next

the side of the motorhome.. and on my car.. only maybe the bottom 2

feet
of it were beside another surface.

I guess another question would be.. does anyone know if it would

possibly
work better if it could be mounted at an angle instead of directly
vertical?

i'll check it out

--
Registered Linux User #346565