Old October 11th 03, 09:54 PM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...

Snip
The only "fool" is one that can't see the forest for the trees. The gist
of the article, is matters that are of inherent concern to hammie radio,
are widely agreed upon, unlike the few who hammies in rec.radio.cb who
like to lay their life's problems at the feet of cbers who may dx.
Snip
_
Not that I favor any BPL technology but it will

be interesting to see how the ever present

letter of the law frequency police that troll this

group react to new rules concerning amateur

radio and BPL. I wonder if they will adhere to

the letter of the law when it concerns them?

_
Doubtfully. For the most part, there are but a handful of hammies on
this group who post regularly worth their salt, and after you count them
on one hand, you still have a finger or two left over. The rest have
issues with themselves, not cb. They are unable to handle two issues at
once. Cb AND hammie radio makes it too complicated for some,,,like
walking and chewing gum.

Another dumbass post by the biggest dumbass in this NG, ****HED. You
don't understand at all. You are here for our personal amusement. Your
silly assed posts are a hoot. Who cares about anything but extracting
the maximum amount of amusement from you and your asshole keyqueen
buddies?

The only issue is how much we can make you faggots whine and bitch,
and that is obviously beyond your comprehension. We soooo own you,
faggotboys. AKC Rules!