Old March 19th 04, 03:18 AM
Active8

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 22:04:42 -0500, David Williams wrote:

New anti-terrorist weapon = telemarketers. They call everybody.

Should wipe
out the bomb makers in about a week.

Dave Head

Not if they're on the Do Not Call list
--
Best Regards,
Mike

Please add me to the Do Not Bomb list! Aren't all terrorists required to
avoid
bombing those registered? Just like telemarketers?

David

ROFL. Yeah, but the list is only updated quarterly, the tangos are
only required to update every month, and if you're already a
customer, they can still bomb you until you request that they put
you on their corporate DNB list.

With the high quality urethane wheels available, I think all those
dunes, nuked into glass, would make an excellent skate park. The
flat areas would be perfect for R/C parks and rocket launches.

--
Best Regards,
Mike