Old August 7th 03, 01:46 PM
Tim Conway

On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 23:45:27 -0700, OK1SIP wrote:

Reg's programs run well in a DOS window of a Win2k system. Any system
from 386 to Pentium III should work for you.

Thanks, Ivan. I'm sure they do. I just don't have a working
microsoft-based system at the moment. I'm trying to get WINE up and
running, but my role as "Mr. Mom" keeps me from any long projects. It
took me two weeks to build a simple two-coil mobile HF antenna, just
because I can work on it for only a few minutes at a stretch.

One of these days, I'm going to have to move beyond just talking about it
and try to build one of these suckers.

73,

tcc