Old October 18th 03, 12:25 AM
Twistedhed

From: (Jerry=A0McGuire)
(Twistedhed) wrote in news:14037-3F9030C1-72
@storefull-2318.public.lawson.webtv.net:
=A0=A0This is news? I guess it may be to some, but it certainly isn't
new news. JerryO has been posting the information about truckstops
getting fined for the exact same thing over the past several years. In
fact, many outfits have been popped for selling illegal gear,,,,,what
makes this one stand out above the rest?
_
Internet related they were sold off of a

website. Not a truckstop

_
"Ahh..I now see",,,said the grasshoppah.
But the Exports R us ( and wasn't he a reg here on rec.radio.cb?) site
and the CB store and a few others were popped long before this took
place. Perhaps they were a bit too loud and proud....or maybe they
****ed someone off?