Old October 20th 03, 06:54 PM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

(Richard Cranium) wrote in message . com...
I post the truth, Doug. That's the difference: You don't know what the
truth is, and when someone posts it your only reply is your usual
sexual drivel.

You want the truth? YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH. We live in a world
that has rules, and those rules have to be guarded by men with NAL's.
Who's gonna do it? You? Twistedhed? I have a greater responsibility
than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Fagshark, and you curse the
AKC. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I
know -- that AE's demise, while tragic, probably saved frequencies;
and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves
frequencies. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you
don't talk about at parties, you want me in the NG-- you need me in
the NG.