Old October 21st 03, 10:36 PM

snip
Here's your assignment for tomorrow, Tnom:

Compare the resistive losses due to skin effect for a 1/4 wave vertical (27 MHz)
made of both stainless steel and solid silver wire of the same diameter. And I'm
going to help you out by reminding you to integrate the current distribution on
the antenna, and I'll even let you pick an arbitrary diameter and disregard the
taper. Show your work (and don't skip steps).

Not needed. I know the truth because I have used the antennas.

Here's your assignment for tomorrow. Get off your fat ass and test the
antennas.