Old October 22nd 03, 03:16 AM

snip
No Frank. You said that. Lancer does not disagree. Therefore there
would be no reason for me to tell him to get off his ass and determine
the truth.

I see.... the truth doesn't matter just as long as he agrees with you.

He does not dispute what I say so why would I tell him to test the
antennas. He pointed out with a different method (Mmana) that
Stainless Steel is not the best conductor. He even posted numbers.
What have you posted Frank? Where are your numbers? Where
is your test?

You should get off your ass and determine the truth.

Like I said, I already have. YOU need to get off YOUR fat ass and find out why
your results were so inconsistent.

The tests (all three of them) confirmed that a SS 108" can be beat.