Old March 19th 04, 10:39 PM
Jan Panteltje

Forget it. You can't fight terrorism. You can only take away
the anger/frustration that *feeds* it, which takes time and
a lot of wisdom. A roll of duct-tape isn't going to fix anything.

Those are very wise words.
Thats *IS* exactly how it is.
Unfortunatly the big terrorist Bush wants to have war everywhere,
so he can sell weapons, and will make unrest everywhere.
His men are now in Siria, perhaps also in Taiwan, Bush was talking today
of 'world is at war' well, that for sure is what he is directing every
possible energy towards.
So my hopes of this realization being realized so to speak are not great.
Only chance we have, in our lives, is to enjoy this moment given to us,
NOW, there are no guarantees for the future, and the past is gone.
There are however people in this world trying to make people realize
that peace in an inner experience, your own choice so to speak, and
atainable, for example my Guru www.maharaji.org.
So, as long as there is a way out, we are free :-)
JP