Old October 23rd 03, 10:02 PM

How long is that antenna? (X-Terminator)

Starting from the base..................

9.5 inches of 1/2 inch chrome plated brass.

Then a 9 turn coil 7.5 inches long by 2.625 inches in outside
diameter.

Then 3.75 inches of 1/2 inch chrome plated brass.

Then the second coil of 5 turns, 4.5 inches long by 2.625 inches in
outside diameter.

Then 5.5 inches of 1/2 inch chrome plated brass.

Then the stinger of Stainless steel. 32 inches by 3/32 of an inch.

The coils are 5/16 inch chrome plated tubing.

Total length = 62.75 inches

You don't even know how to measure the antenna, for the coils give him
the I.D. and the number of turns, not the overall length of the coil
wire, and od.

So I don't include the length of a coil? I take it that a coil of 9
turns 5 inches long is the same as a coil of 9 turns 10 inches long?
You may want to do a little thinking before you post the next time.

Regardless I did give him the ID. If you can't figure out the ID by
the info I gave then you are the one that doesn't have a clue.

The coil gauge is also needed...........So go back to your beer.
You seem to have a better grip of that.

I could of given him the pitch of the coil but that would of totally
confused you. You seem to be confused enough.

Have a confused day
Tnom