Old March 20th 04, 05:09 AM
Active8

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 02:28:56 GMT, KLM wrote:

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 07:29:27 -0500, Active8
wrote:

We also don't want the thing detonating from the interrogation with
people around and that's the biggest prob. You have to admit only
one person at a time into the area. That's not too bad. It's common
courtesy to stand back from someone using an ATM so maybe a few feet
will do. Like in a bank line.

I did consider this objection. The interrogation will be done going
into a designated area (eg. sports stadium, train station where other
waiting to go in can wait some distance away. If I recall this
(checks going in) was done for the Superbowl and were not backpacks
and other bags banned? So have them enter a blast cage (to catch the
sharpnel mostly) or something like that for RFID interrogation. The
idea is not unlike the airport metal detector gate check. Once they
are in they are presumed to be safe.

So perhaps have similar "interrogation gates" for people entering a
pedestrians only shopping area, or to Times Square for the New Year
bash.

Simple. Drop precast, steel reinforced entryways in the street.

We are dealing with only one threat - CP triggered bombs. Therefore,
please think small and figure if it is worth doing. I am not trying
to protect the whole world.

--
Best Regards,
Mike