Old October 31st 03, 03:36 AM
gw

sideband wrote in message y.com...
Have people lost their senses completely?

What does hearing the word "****" have to do with being a christian?
How would it affect someone's morality? If it's such a sin to hear a
few curse words, then why hasn't Chuck been called to Hell already,
what with HIS potty mouth?

I mean really, what a goddamned, mother****in, chicken**** hypocrite!

-SSB

Look what this foul mouthed jerk is sending out

Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 8:44 AM

Subject: Fw: FCC's considering allowing increased vulgarity

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ and to my Amateur Radio
Freinds.

This message below was sent to me, by my Pastor of my
Church.

This is an outrage and needs to be stopped at all costs. If
everyone that receives this message would sit down and
write, type, scribble, whatever, A letter to the FCC at the
address given, we could wipe out this ruling. Being a
Licensed Amateur Radio Operator, I know that the FCC does
respond to public opinion... so, write a letter and PLEASE,
forward this on to every Christian Person you know! and you
Ham's forward this to every HAM YOU know! We must stop this
before it is too late. THIS IS NOT A CHAIN LETTER SCAM!!!
THIS IS A LEGIT THING FOLKS!!!!

Thanks for reading...

-Chuck Adkins K8CPA
Lincoln Park, Michigan