Old October 31st 03, 02:45 AM
gw

jim wrote in message ...
Radioman wrote:
I mean really, what a ........., ............, chickenpoop hypocrite!

LMMFAO!!!

wonder if he moved out of the basement yet....

well if he moved out of his mommie's house he would have to pay rent
and bills. ....those ssi checks don't go as far as they used
to.......besides he would have to start going to work everyday instead
of talking on his radio and also he would have to start doing the
cooking and cleaning up after himself and how in the hell is that
going to work out for a single guy in his thirties i ask you???? have
a little compassion will ya jim after all he is our very own
rec.radio.cb chuckie and we are all extremeley proud of him doncha
know....let us not forget that chuckie started out a lowly cber
selling illegal cb amps and he became a hamster with letters and ****,
no doubt about it......