Old October 31st 03, 04:02 AM
sideband

gw wrote:

oh come on sideband...surely you can forgive chuckie for being the
dickhead that he is....????

After the non-HAM way he treated me on-air? I think not. He's nothing
more than a (bad) CBer with a callsign, and by that I don't mean the
regular CBer, who's generally a decent individual.. He's the kind who
would like to run those roger-beeps, overmodulated splatterboxes, and
who can't have a decent conversation with anyone because he's too busy
playing channel-master.

No, I don't think I can forgive chuck. He embodies all that is NOT a
HAM, and thereby embarrasses the entire hobby.

-SSB