Old October 31st 03, 02:30 PM
Twistedhed

gw wrote:
yeh twistie but the sosa man runs around

telling everyone he is not on drugs....well fine

take a test and prove it..

_
I don't follow baseball and wasn't aware he made such claims. I have
real issues with such invasive tests. They prove nothing, only that one
had indulged, not that they were using at the time in question, unlike a
blood/alcohol test for DUI.
_

..have you noticed how much bigger he is now
than when he first started????

_
Ahh,,the infamous 'rhoid debate.
_

kind of makes you wonder doesn't it??? is it

fair to all the records out there in baseball land
, to have a guy on drugs hitting homeruns in

this league???? no it is not........

_
No, it's not, but it is reality. I know enough about pro sports that
certain athletes can get away with damn near as much abuse as they can
dish, while others get away with nothing.
Almost like the Rush Limbaugh debacle..which I find hugely
entertaining. My claim that a conservative is really a liberal who has
just been busted has never been more illustrated than as of late. We
have the white house now claiming the president didn't "really" mislead
the Americans about imminent threat, as they claim he never "really"
used the specific term "imminent".
They dismiss the Austrian's sexual misconduct, as if such behavior is
only deviant when committed by a non-republican.
"Treatment" and "Compassion" are terms that miraculously entered the
Rush vocabulary list, and his legions of sheople and lemmings "bahh"
accordingly and nod their heads in agreement. Why, it's almost as if he
never made the claim "Round up all the dirt-bag drug users, lock them up
and throw away the key. Problem solved." We can understand how he could
make such a claim, after all, he was probably tripping on opiates when
he said it.