Old November 3rd 03, 02:08 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote: snip
Using the "F" word is not taking the lord's name in vain.
_
Interesting topic, this "taking the lord's name in
vain" issue. I have heard lots of holy-rollers

whine and cry when someone says "god

damn". But what really is god's name? Doesn't
the bible say that god's name is unknowable?

Like, when Moses asked god for his name, all

he got was, "I am". So if nobody knows the

name of god, how can anybody use it in vain? _

By intentionally referring to the almighty..the term a mortal applies
is irrelevant.
_
You're a bible-thumper, Twist -- what do you

think?

I think some are in a sad state concerning God. Those who obviously are
in dire need of spiritual direction and refer to one who believes in the
God of Abraham as a "Bible-thumper",,,continue to produce the most
inaccurate posts regarding anything to date.

_
-----=3D Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =3D-----