Old March 21st 04, 06:41 AM
CW

Your getting desperate. Now you're making claims about things you know
nothing about (actually, more that you know nothing about). My knowledge of
this subject is far deeper than yours ever will be and the fact that I read
this group simply proves that I read this group. Are you saying that
participation in a news group implies lack of knowledge? I am not going to
post my qualifications. I don't have to. The ridiculous statements you
continue to make show you to be the ignorant one. I think it's about time I
simply plonk you as it is becoming increasingly obvious that I am arguing
with an idiot. I have better things to do.

"Jack Painter" wrote in message

Since your deck of know-how comes from reading in these groups,