Old November 4th 03, 07:53 PM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
From:
(Alun Palmer)
Mike Coslo wrote in
t:
Alun Palmer wrote:
I will probably be dropped soon, but the FCC has to go through standard
procedures with all the pending petitions. The international requirement
was dropped on July 5th, so by next July it should probably be gone in
the US.

Hehhe. Alun, you should be on the welcoming

committee for this dude!

- Mike KB3EIA -

It's a difficult question. Do we applaud him for wanting to go legal? Or
do we slam him for ever having operated illegally? I have known former
pirate radio ooperators whose behaviour on the ham bands after they got
a licence was exemplary.

How is it a difficult question? You're not a hammie, so utilizing the
term "we" is nothing but a deliberate false impression. So much for any
credibiliy you were attemping. Go back to your other ID, since you have
the need to feel accepted by others.

Pretty good trick Twistie - reply to them only in rec.radio.cb WHICH
THEY'RE NOT READING BECAUSE THEY'RE READING REC.RADIO.AMATEUR.POLICY
so it makes it look like they are stunned silent by your post LOL.