Old November 4th 03, 08:19 PM
Brenda Ann

"W7TI" wrote in message
On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 16:46:35 +0900, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:

If they have already been punished in some way by the courts, then the
answer to your query is (or should be) yes. If they have not been

punished
in some way by the courts, then, de facto, they have not been found

guilty
of any crime, and are to be presumed innocent.

What a great concept! If they've been punished, then hands off. If
they've NOT been punished, then hands off also.

I'd say you're a natural-born criminal lawyer (in both senses of the
word).

It's our system of law. They taught it to us in junior high school social
studies. I know I'm getting old, but I don't think things have changed all
that much...