Old November 4th 03, 08:28 PM
Mike Coslo

Alun Palmer wrote:
Mike Coslo wrote in
t:

Alun Palmer wrote:

I will probably be dropped soon, but the FCC has to go through
standard procedures with all the pending petitions. The international
requirement was dropped on July 5th, so by next July it should
probably be gone in the US.

Hehhe. Alun, you should be on the welcoming committee for this
dude!

- Mike KB3EIA -

It's a difficult question. Do we applaud him for wanting to go legal? Or
do we slam him for ever having operated illegally? I have known former
pirate radio ooperators whose behaviour on the ham bands after they got a
licence was exemplary.

Then let us hope that he is a shining beacon of behavior for the cause
of those who do away for the code test!

- Mike KB3EIA -