Old November 5th 03, 04:05 AM
Landshark

"jim" wrote in message ...

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Those who are overwhelmed by the realities of science and logic usually abandon

them in favor of the simplicity of religion. Those who are incapable of
accepting the responsibilities of their own actions seek adjudication from a
'higher power'. And, according to my visiting grand-nephew, "You go to church
when nobody likes you because the Bible says people who go to church -have- to
like you," which mirrors the observations made throughout history that religions
thrive on social rejects. Pretty god damn sharp for a 6 year old!

good post frank...

Well I can agree with one
thing that Frank has said as
of late.

Landshark

--
Freedom of speech, of the press, of association, of assembly and petition - this set of
guarantees, protected by the First Amendment, comprises what we refer to as freedom of