Old November 5th 03, 11:27 PM
AKC Spokesperson

Frank Gilliland wrote:
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

snip
me of everything under the sun, including child

molestation

Never happened, Frank, but it makes for good propaganda for your
self-waged war and obsession, eh, Frank? LOL.

You just keep begging for me to cite this post time and time again, don't

you?
Well, here you go again, Twist -- my most favorite example of your ineptitude,
hypocrisy and lies:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...yant.webtv.net

All of your paranoid and unproven accusations are also on Google for anyone

read at any time. And yes, I still keep that page of your forgeries on my

site:

http://www.aimcomm.net/sparky/twisted_forgeries.txt

So I don't know what god you worship, but you DAMN sure don't practice any

of
the Judeo-Christian-Muslim edicts from the God of Abraham. No doubt you

have
conceived your own Twisted interpretations of the doctrine of your 'faith'.

Face the facts for once in your career as a cartoon character, Twist --

you are
washed up. You have run out of arguments, even bad ones. Your cheerleaders

have
abandoned you. Your rants are getting boring even for me to read. Nobody

takes
you seriously any more, and nobody ever will. But I'm going to offer you

a big
opportunity here, Twist -- in the spirit of the 'faith' you claim to practice
but don't, I'm going to let you walk away without any further mention of

your
name anywhere -- just as if your alias 'Twistedhed' didn't even exist. Now

if
you think about it, that's one awesome act of mercy on my behalf, because

you
and I both know that someday, sooner or later, your character 'Twistedhed'

is
going to be positively linked with your real name. When that happens, everything
you ever did or wrote as your real self is going to be re-evaluated. If

you have
any integrity with your real name, it will be lost. If people considered

you to
be an honest, upstanding, God-fearing citizen, their perceptions will quickly
change. People will see you for who you -really- are, and they won't like

it any
more than anyone in this newsgroup likes it. And yes, it -will- happen someday.
So think about the future, Twist. You have nothing here, and if you walk

away
you will lose nothing except face. Or you can hold onto your delusion that

you
are fully shielded behind your keyboard and keep posting your lies, but

your
reputation, credibility and integrity as a real person are in jepeordy,

and when
you finally crawl away in disgrace your real name -will- be identified as
nothing more than a dried-up and bitter has-been of a troll.

Do the right thing, Twisty -- walk away while I'm still in the mood to practice
what you preach.

If he stays, the AKC will make his life a living hell.