Old November 6th 03, 03:52 AM
Landshark

Response below:

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
From: (Landshark)
"jim" wrote in message
Frank Gilliland wrote:
Those who are overwhelmed by the realities of science and logic usually
abandon
them in favor of the simplicity of religion. Those who are incapable of
accepting the responsibilities of their own actions seek adjudication
from a 'higher power'. And, according to my visiting grand-nephew, "You
go to church when nobody likes you because the Bible says people who go
to church -have- to like you," which mirrors the observations made
throughout history that religions thrive on social rejects. Pretty god
damn sharp for a 6 year old!
good post frank...
Well I can agree with one
thing that Frank has said as
of late.

Landshark

_
"You agree religion is made up of "social rejects" and that those who
attend church are "overwhelmed by science"?"

No I don't, but I think the gist of what he was saying
was that its ok to screw up by your own actions, you
can just say you're born again and God will forgive
you. As for science, if you are a true believer then
life began with a wave of Gods hand, to which I
know is not true. But if you ask some people that
believe that God created the earth and everything
else, science is nothing but smoke and mirrors.

"And the bible says nothing anywhere that churchgoers "have" to like
someone."

I can't honestly say if that's true or not, I haven't read it
page for page. But you have to admit that almost every
Pastor, Father, Priest, Friar etc etc put there own
interpretation on the holy book to which is always
"God loves a sinner"

"This is Franky bull****. Perhaps he is misapplying his own
stench and coming up with another Twisted thought which he feels is a
real threat to his methods on rec.radio.cb...IE: Love thy neighbor."

Well Twist, Frank can troll and that's a fact, but ever so
rarely I'll agree with him on certain things. Now you'll
see some sort of response from our friends here calling
us names, but that's all it is................. names, to which
can never hurt us.

See ya, we're delaying our annual Cabo fishing this trip,
so the fishing for me will be delayed by a couple of weeks,
so catch a few for me.

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,