Old November 6th 03, 07:03 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , "Landshark"
wrote:

snip
_
"You agree religion is made up of "social rejects" and that those who
attend church are "overwhelmed by science"?"

No I don't, but I think the gist of what he was saying
was that its ok to screw up by your own actions, you
can just say you're born again and God will forgive
you. As for science, if you are a true believer then
life began with a wave of Gods hand, to which I
know is not true. But if you ask some people that
believe that God created the earth and everything
else, science is nothing but smoke and mirrors.

Careful, Shark, Twisty is trying to spin you with a logical fallacy. If I say
that there are pike in the lake, I'm -not- saying that all the fish in the lake
are pike. Get it?