Old November 6th 03, 07:53 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
snip
me of everything under the sun, including child
molestation

Never happened, Frank, but it makes for good propaganda for your
self-waged war and
obsession, eh, Frank? LOL.

You just keep begging for me to cite this post

time and time again, don't you? Well, here you
go again, Twist -- my most favorite example of
your ineptitude, hypocrisy and lies:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=3...3Doff&selm=3D=
28545-3B47202D-100%40storefull-123.iap.bryant.webtv.net

_
Whatsamatter Frank,,,,no post,,,just a link to a thread? Where is the
post you claim I accuse you of child molesting? Where , Frank? Spoon
feed us, as I know good and well you are the only one that can see this
imaginary post.

All of your paranoid and unproven accusations
are also on Google for anyone to read at any

time. And yes, I still keep that page of your

forgeries on my site:

http://www.aimcomm.net/sparky/twisted_forgeries.txt

I'm proud of your shrine to me, Frank, You should be, too.

So I don't know what god you worship, but you
DAMN sure don't practice any of the

Judeo-Christian-Muslim edicts from the God of
Abraham. No doubt you have conceived your

own Twisted interpretations of the doctrine of

your 'faith'.

Face the facts for once in your career as a

cartoon character, Twist -- you are washed up.
You have run out of arguments, even bad

ones.

The arguments are all yours, Frank. The term is what you apply to
answers received whenever you stic your beak in someones personal
business and pepper them with off-topic questions concerning their
personal life. THAT, is washed up, Frank.

Your cheerleaders have abandoned you.

Once again, Frank, for the record, I do not share the wounded ego you
have suffered. I hav no clue what it is to delight in hateer yor warped,
jealous little, wisted mind refes o s "cheerleaders". I am a loner,
always was, always will be. I do not work well with others, I excel
alone. What others say, has never had an impact upon myself, and it
never will. Get over your personal problems, Frank.

Your rants are getting boring even for me to

read.

Yea, yea,,,,,,(yawn) time to killlfile me again, Frank,,,happens every
time when you are forced into the corner..LOL.
_
Nobody takes you seriously any more, and

nobody ever will.

Hmmm..which is why I have met and hung with many I met from this
forum,,,can you say the same? Don;t bother, frank,,,,I can see the mode
your head is in, and its frightfully malicious.

But I'm going to offer you a big opportunity

here, Twist -- in the spirit of the 'faith' you

claim to practice but don't,

Oh, I have plenty of faith, Frank,,,,just not in the likes of yourself.
I said it before, and I'll say it again,,,a liar is the lowest form of
scum, Frank. It is your problem, apparently, of what I think and
feel,,,you need some assistance that you can not get from this group.
_
I'm going to let you

LOL,,that's preety good,Frank,,,gives you a
sense of power, eh, Frank? Too bad you have no control whatsoeverin what
I say or do, Frank.
_

walk away without any further mention of your

name anywhere -- just as if your alias

'Twistedhed' didn't even exist. Now if you think
about it, that's one awesome act of mercy on

my behalf, because you and I both know that

someday, sooner or later, your character

'Twistedhed' is going to be positively linked

with your real name.

It already was, Frank,,many many times,..you;re just too slow to catch
it. You are operating under the mistaken belief that I care about what
you think or do, Frank. You can utter, or chant, or whatever you do,
with my name, real or internet, till the cows come home. You're an
angry, hostile, impotent. It's why you had so many accesses to the group
yanked, and it's why you are beside yourself with emotions. You're
unglued and unhinged,,,all those years of posting "Twisty must leave"
have finally done you in. You've flipped and you;re attempting a
democratic approach after you lost the war you waged unprovoked. Again,
just so there are no communication gaps from your deficits,,,,,you are
impotent and othing you say or do means anything..period. The
self-elevation you have of your-self is why I tune you in, Frank,,,it's
largely entertaining.

_

When that happens, everything you ever did

or wrote as your real self is going to be

re-evaluated.

By YOU? LOL. It already happened, Frank. You're just wayy too slow to
cacth it. When it happens again and IF you catch it, I will be tempted
to taunt you with countless posts of where my name was literally thrown
in your face in several posts, making a silent mockery of you behind
your back. After all, I give back better than I receive, Frank. You
really aren't to quick, Frank.
_
If you have any integrity with your real name, it
will be lost.

Because of something a faceless internet personality said..one that was
forced into aditting he is a chronic liar? LOL..I'll take that chance,
Frank. In fact, I suggest you archive this exchange and use it on your
shrine. This will give your heathen self and Godless soul reason to ge
out of bed each day...hyuk!

If people considered you to be an

honest, upstanding, God-fearing citizen, their

perceptions will quickly change. People will

see you for who you -really- are, and they

won't like it any more than anyone in this

newsgroup likes it.

Once again,,,who else do you speak for, Frank? For the record, of
course....: )

And yes, it -will- happen someday. So think

about the future, Twist. You have nothing

here, and if you walk away you will lose

nothing except face.

You're I_M_P_O_T_E_N_T. You need examine WHY you want,,,no scratch
that,,,NEED me gone so bad, Frank. It's a much more pressing issue with
yourself. Think about your future,Frank. Do you want to be Twist's slave
forever?
_
Or you can hold onto your delusion that you

are fully shielded behind your keyboard and

keep posting your lies, but your reputation,

credibility and integrity as a real person are in

jepeordy, and when you finally crawl away in

disgrace your real name -will- be identified as

nothing more than a dried-up and bitter

has-been of a troll.

Hahaha,,,,,Frank Gilliland can at least spell.

Do the right thing, Twisty -- walk away while

I'm still in the mood to practice

what you preach.

Nah,,,I think I'll stave off your advances and call your impotent
bluff.........again.
Now,,,do you have any other personal problems you would like to share
with the group, or are you finsihed with Twist-worship for the day? Oh,
excuse me, you will renew your campaign of malice tomorrow night,,,LOL.
Get over yourself.

-----=3D=3D