Old November 6th 03, 08:09 PM
Twistedhed

Shark wrote:
You agree religion is made up of "social rejects" and that those who
attend church are "overwhelmed by science"?"

No I don't, but I think the gist of what he was

saying was that its ok to screw up by your own
actions, you can just say you're born again

and God will forgive you.

I don't use the term "Born again" and never have. I don't need to be
born again, I got it right the first time. But, yes, God will forgive
you IF you are truly sorry for your act. God's love and mercy has no
bounds.
_
As for science, if you are a true believer then

life began with a wave of Gods hand, to which

I know is not true.

Well, to be precise, you *don't* know that any more than Frank does. If
you and Frank have an inside line on Darwin's theory that makes it a law
(fact), I'm all ears, and so is the scientific community, for that
theory has been tried to be turned into fact since it originated, with
no success.
_
But if you ask some people that believe that

God created the earth and everything else,

science is nothing but smoke and mirrors.

Exactly. The point is, Frank's belief, is not any more credible than a
christian's belief. The difference is, a christian won't condemn Frank
for his beliefs, as he does to them,,,,,,they will, in his own mortal
words "..turn the other cheek."

=A0=A0"And the bible says nothing anywhere that churchgoers "have" to
like someone."

I can't honestly say if that's true or not, I

haven't read it page for page. But you have to

admit that almost every Pastor, Father, Priest,

Friar etc etc put there own interpretation on

the holy book to which is always "God loves a

sinner"

God loves all his children. If your child misbehaved, or committed an
ultimate crime, considered by mortals to be an act of non-forgivable
reprehension....would you stop loving your child? Of course not.

_
"This is Franky bull****. Perhaps he is misapplying his own stench and
coming up with another Twisted thought which he feels is a real threat
to his methods on rec.radio.cb...IE: Love thy neighbor."

Well Twist, Frank can troll and that's a fact,

but ever so rarely I'll agree with him on certain

things. Now you'll see some sort of response

from our friends here calling us names, but

that's all it is................. names, to which can

never hurt us.

=A0

Nope. Yet, he feels threatening my personal identity will somehow change
things and end his self-created misery. If nothing else, this
illustrates what a lowlife he is. Several on this forum know my
name,,,Frank is ****ed 'cause he's left out of the loop and no one will
clue him in and he blames me..imagine getting your rocks in a position
like that because of something like that.

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0See ya, we're delaying our annual Cabo

fishing this trip, so the fishing for me will be

delayed by a couple of weeks, so catch a few

for me.

=A0=A0=A0=A0Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,