Old March 21st 04, 02:13 PM
jaroslav lipka

Richard Clark wrote

Hi Jaro,

I presume by this you haven't any idea how it could be proven
yourself?

G'day Richard

Why am i not surprised you jumped in. As i have
stated before i know very little about Antenna's, but i do consider
myself a reasonable judge of people.
I first came across this group about two years ago and what caught
my attention then was a post you made where you were attempting to
ridicule where Art had sugested putting a feed on an Antenna (i
believe it was a Moxon)and in a later post Ian White confirmed it was
the correct position.
Since then i have seen you and one or two others miss no
opportunity to attack and denigrate his posts and him personaly.
Over the same period i have seen Art gaining more and more
confidence with every post he made culminating in his last post to
this thread combined with his posts to the Q thread where he was
saying in my opinion, He knows what he has got and he knows what it
can do and what is more he can prove it,so he does not need to take
any more crap from you.
You ask for facts and figures,why should he supply them when
judging from your previous posts you have already decided whatever he
claims he is wrong.

The temperature here is 40c and is forecast to stay the same for
another three days,is it possible all this hot air is eminating from
your direction across the Pacific.

Jaro.