Old March 22nd 04, 01:00 AM
Bob Wood

Default Hi-Gain 40M coils

I have somewhere along the line of many years of collecting stuff acquired
two new Hy-Gain 40M antenna traps or coils assemblies that are marked as
40M-ASSY-877234. The devices are 44" long and approximately 1-1/2 inch in
diameter. I have to assume they were intended for a 40M beam or rotatable
dipole antenna. Does anyone have any information on these or suggestions
for utilizing them in a 40M rotatable, single element antenna design. I
hate to just keep them lying around but not sure what to do with them at
this time.

Bob Wood
W5QCP
Alamogordo, NM