Old November 13th 03, 02:19 AM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

Radioman wrote in message ...
oh excuse me twist.....15,100 posts and counting, good gobbly goop
man.....that says one thing to me manic obsession.......i mean
really....get a life or something and quit hanging around arguing
with the anti crew.....take a vacation or something. you know on the
mccollum thing i don't know what you are talking about but for him you
have to give a pass. he was a sick man, come to find out and for that,
he probably was limited in what he could do so he played around on
usenet, but you.....give me a break....this has to be the all time
rec.radio.cb record.........

I mean, damn, have you ever posted a useful post, one that helped
instead of belittled?

Scott check it out:

Searched Groups for "twistedhed" in rec.radio.cb*
Results 1 - 10 of about 15,100.
Search took 0.97 seconds