Old November 14th 03, 11:46 PM
Richard Cranium

(Repeaterjammers For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote in message . com...
(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
From:
(Radioman)
Remove the echo. Echo sux.

But it most definitely is effective in being heard. If we knew of a
broadcast sound engineer, we could ask him as he would attest to
such,,it's why ads for car dealers, etc,, always are booming with just a
tinge of echo

If it's so "effective in being heard" then why doesn't the military
use it? Echo is just another noise toy, you freakin GAYED OUT SACK OF
****.

DouGay, you really have to stop pushing your perverted gay agenda! If
you don't have anything constructive to say, just STFU, faggot.

A bit of echo is effective enough for the commercial broadcasters to
use it. Who gives a dam about the military? Echo won't improve digital
comms, dumass.