Old November 15th 03, 04:25 PM
2LD751

Default Need info: Cobra 75

Hello all. I just recently bought a Cobra 75. Two things that I thought were
strange was in the manual, when it tells you how to change it from channel to
frequency display, they show a frequency of 27.755, twice in the manual. I did
a search online and I found reference to an 80 channel version of this handheld
CB, as well as one that says it's an AM/FM CB.

Does anyone know if any mods exist for this compact handheld to expand the
channels and add FM coverage?

NOTE: I am well aware of the mode and frequency limitations imposed by the FCC
here in the states, but I don't care. Please don't waste your time replying,
because I'll just ignore your reply and will reply only to authentic attempts
to help me.