Old November 16th 03, 06:50 AM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

Default Gayboy Stevie Gets His Wish

You wanna rumble? OK, Let's just get out of public view so we don't
get popped.

Take Rt. 80-90 W out of Toledo to Rt. 20 S in Maumee. It will run into
Montclova Rd. Go left on Montclova to Jerome. Park on Oak Openiings
Metropark. Walk the trail to the 1st bridge. I will be there wearing a
red T shirt on Sat. Nov. 22 at 11AM.

If you start a rumble, get ready to get the max. Bring it along, I
will. You wanna talk to me? OK. That's cool. Just don't expect me to
listen to bull****. I just walk away. Ya got anything REAL to talk
about? Ya got questions? OK, cool.

You don't know me by picture, sight, or otherwise. Bring your digicam,
yer gayboy pals are in for a shock.

Be forewarned: I like the kinda rumbles where there are cuts and
broken bones. If you have never deliberately broken someones bones, or
don't have the heart to cut, be civil. I have.