Old November 16th 03, 07:44 PM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

Steveo wrote in message ...
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote:
You wanna rumble? OK, Let's just get out of public view so we don't
get popped.

Take Rt. 80-90 W out of Toledo to Rt. 20 S in Maumee. It will run into
Montclova Rd. Go left on Montclova to Jerome. Park on Oak Openiings
Metropark. Walk the trail to the 1st bridge. I will be there wearing a
red T shirt on Sat. Nov. 22 at 11AM.

The date and time works for me. Here's where we will meet.

Crane Creek State Park

Take the Ohio Turnpike to exit 91, follow the signs to Route 19, then go
north to Route 2. Take Route 2 a few miles left (west) to Crane Creek State
Park.

I'll be in a red GMC 2500 4x4 p/u truck, I'll be wearing a black coat.

Crane Creek is full of families and park cops on a Saturday you
gutless sissy. Go 280 N to exit 7, follow signs for Maumee Bay a few
miles to N. Curtice, take a Left on N. Curtice to Cedar Pt. DON'T go
into the park entrance, park in the golf course parking lot and walk
up to the marsh. I'll be there.