Old November 17th 03, 07:49 PM
AntiKeyclown

(Darren418) wrote in message . com...
BTW, Ebay is so large that they usually do not go out of their way to
look for items to ban. What usually happens is some dirtbags out
there look for these radios and amps and e-mail ebay. Then "poof"
your auction is ended. Even though there is nothing illegal with the
item. Ebay is making way to much money to let a legal radio (or
whatever) that someone "might" modify" to be sold on their system.
They seem to be afraid of repercussions down the road.
-------------
With all ebays money how come they are afraid to have a telephone??

Funny thing is that I've spotted quite a few HR2600's on eBay both
before and since I tried posting my radio. And no, I didn't email
eBay about them nor am I going to post the links to the items (if the
radio police want to, they can just search eBay to find them). One
that has been up for several days even proudly advertises its
Chipswitch mod that covers CB. Ummm, can you say "selective
enforcement?"

Selective enforcement is ebay's right. You can't accept that.
Solution: get off ebay. Duhhhh.