Old November 17th 03, 07:52 PM
AntiKeyclown

Steveo wrote in message ...
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)

wrote:
You don't dictate terms, I do, faggotboy. Meet me in the marsh

next
Cedar Pt. golf course or stay home and fondle your weenie like

the
mewling sissyqueen you are.

Not to worry, fatboy. I wouldn't miss it for the world..too bad

you
won't
have the spine to show up and take your beating like a man.

No worries here. The fact that you think you are going to be

wearing a
winter coat during a rumble speaks volumes about your lack of
experience, pink muffin.

Rumble? I hit you, you hit ground..two hits. The fact that you claim
to be wearing a t shirt in late November tells me you're talking out

your
ass, and won't show up. What are you gonna be driving, liar?

You **** up my car and then run away. I don't think so ****boy. The
marsh at 11 and be prepared.

Bring Kathy, you'll need help getting home. Don't make me go out
there for nothing. SHOW UP!

Boy genius moped ate the hook.